Thursday, March 19, 2009

An old beloved friend,, save room for my love (you never know)




when i see you my trouble is gone.
you gave me the best of 'rains'.
after all, yeah, i wish you're here.
my inbox says its full,
but to me its empty without yr messages.
the rain falling loudly, but it became so silent now without you reminding me.
when i hear the song by John Legend, i'd remember you..

who are you? and how do you made me so hopeful?
we never was a lover, but i kept your smile; always in my mind.
it's a hundred days story, but i still hope you'd be here.
you never know,, never will know


i went through fake love(s), but realizing you're always in my mind from the past years till now, i know you're my true love.. but you never know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i tak tahu lah kalau u suka my friend ke, cinta ke, hape ke. but u totally have no rights to put her picture there. all i know now is for you to REMOVE IT. you definitely have to ASK FOR PERMISSIONS before posting about someone. tak kiralah gambar dia ke, cerita pasal dia ke anything lah. yang relate to someone else. and walaupun im her friend, i nak post entry pasal dia pun i minta kebenaran tau.

yang you tu siapa? suka hati je. ambil ambil gambar orang and post kat blog u. U TOTALLY HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO THINGS LIKE THIS. lebih lebih lagi u bukanlah kawan dia. just some random admirers yang tak ada kena mengena.

so, now. REMOVE IT. The pictures, the entries. whatever to do with my friend, Sa'diyah.