Friday, April 17, 2009

through ogre dat ants, yo! = t.o.d.a.y.

yes, my tiring week almost over.
and i got home with piles of mr muru's handwritten notes that recently became my favourite book. (seriously sir, i can even know how to copy your handwritting with both nostrils closed.)
the day at school ends with me getting locked up by Moon Cake, Tzen Hong and the gang and thanks to Fang Hong for her leadership skills that managed to get me out.

by the way, i would also like to thank my friends, family that never gve up in me, and have confidence that i'll do my best. not forgetting Mr John for your iPod, Mr Nanu for the electric cable, as well as Mrs Yee for picking up the durian posters under my pillow. honestly, i am nothing without yr encouragement, and here i am, standing here with the Nobel Prize Award... aww... i feel so lucky and thankful... you guys are so sweet... thanks again for your support.

shit, i dont know what i;m talking about.

No comments: