Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's 3.00 am and i wasnt sleep, its 5.34 pm and i still can't dream.

"You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
you see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
if you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

you came along just like a song
and brighten my day
who would of believed that you where part of a dream
now it all seems light years away"


those are the lyrics from barry manilow - cant smile without you. and S, that's what i wish you could see. when there's too much to be said, too long for yr smile, wishing much that you'd appear, wishing a lot that you'd call, wishing a lot for your text,, all that i wanna give you is only a heart beat away.

No comments: