Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Birthday Wish

We often busy catching up other things without ever knowing that good things are already around us...and yet we oftenly sighing about what's less without eyeing on what we got in our hand...
And for a birthday, it doesnt need much to make 12 am as 'a day' where all that it takes is just some sweet words from sweet friends...
I've been knowing friends: those who take things and comeback, those who give things and lost, those who laid back and win, those who gain and never appreciate, those who success and humble...and here i am, standing to be the best man i can ever be to my friends...trust me, i've been walking with the queen...i've been talking with the king, and that is what makes me today...thank you...
and what i can say is; not everything you give will be acknowledged, not everything you take will be realized, not everything you sacrified will be cherished... it's just as simple as: you wish 'Happy Birthday! may god bless you' to 12 of your friends...and trust me, you'll only get 5 that will wish you back...ans those, are your truly friends, insya Allah...

Reez
Eqa
Lyana
Jacky
Ridhwan (you wish me 2 times)
Nazrin (you wish me 2 times)
Putri Nadzirah
Areb
Nur Atiqah
Athirah
Along =)

thank u. thank u. thank u.

No comments: