Monday, December 15, 2008

Special thanks and hugs to Eqa (I appreciate you... thank you for hearing my stories)

Introducing you My Best Friend a.k.a. Nuroll Attiqah Kamaroll Zaman,,

i did hurt her. i did saved her. i did made her cried. i did telling her heart that i'm suck. i did left her. and now i did telling secrets to her... and still, she did want to listen, go through every obstacle, diagnosing pain in the ass and carrying the weight that i'm supposed to carry alone..
she's not a friend...matter of fact, she's more than a lover to me...
and way too deep, i finally managed to see why you're always being a special person to me... and this time i would like to dedicate this space for you...to fill in my words that i never let you know....

you're a miracle that happened once in my life
you're teacher that taught me once, but stayed for the rest of my life
you're the ambition, that tells me what to do, and yet you're not forcing
you're like the firefighter, that saves me and yet very humble to say that you're not

and God knows why He gave you happiness...one thing that i never gave you before, friend...

thank you...
when you called me, asking about me..no matter how hard the world hitting me...it's not so bad when you're there...
when all of you there: my family, ma, dad, sister and eiman, eqa, ridh, nazrin, jacky and sa'dy...

No comments: