Friday, December 19, 2008

Good Morning, Elham... =)

Heyyy...today's start with a morning jog...
and i cant believe that i made 4 rounds around d jog park at klcc...
it was supposed to be my morn's out with so'od initially before he texted me and cancelled the plan on the very last minute... (odddd... fcuc youuuu...!!! =P)

and do you know what it feel to breathe around the morning trees, watching birds get its early breakfast where people with full of soul walking together...they just remind me of the old song called What A Wonderful World...

and yes... life is wonderful when you're appreciate it... =)

And to nadzirah, who asked me about my girlfriend... i know you're waiting for the answer and so my answer is: i dont have any gf laaaa.... huhu... sorry didnt reply to you lastr night....

No comments: