Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goodnight, Elham......

huh... something awake me this morning... and its about 3.35 am... there's a sound of music.. and in the dizziness i thought it was the sound of my ringtone... is it 'you' calling?? oh.... my heart smiles and leaps to the sky..!!!!
....gosh... no, it wasnt 'you'... just an Mp3 song from my handphone that i forgot to turn off... i checked my handphone... just to be looking foolish to myself to get to my inbox... who knows if 'you' might sending me a goodnyte message that i forgot to read...or even, 'Elham i had a nightmare, please comfort me...'.... but again, i'm wrong....

for me and myself, sharing the darkness and silence... only my hard breath is the voice on the air... that's the time where i hope you call....just to say hi... and maybe,,, 'i miss you, i love you, i'm sorry for leaving you' would make me feel better...

i'm trying to sleep... without hope of good dreams, but at leat; sleeping with smile...no cry please....you can elham...yes you can...you never cried for tougher things you faced before...why you must cry for things like this....

smileeee....dont cry......sleep tight, elham...goodnight....

.............

but i failed. again. for many nights that i didnt counted on.